Wednesday 20 February 2013

Versatile Blogger Award



One of my fellow Lancastrian Bloggers, Loki at The Modfather Site.  Has honoured me with a versatile blogger award.  These are something that I don't really go in for and I have to admit, although that I have run a website for several years they have in the past been business only.  It's only since I started editing Pixel and reading Sleepy Joe's blog that I have become a bit more personal about what I write.

So firstly, I must thank Loki for my award.  I'm not convinced that it is deserved but hey-ho!

Now there are some rules attached to this so here goes:


  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site. (Done on this one!  But thanks again, Loki!)
  2. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post. (It's here, isn't it!)
  3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.  (This one I'm going to struggle with!)
  4. Let them know you have nominated them. (It's on its way)
  5. Share 7 random facts about you. (I'm sharing Loki's sentiment here.  Do I have to??? (stroppy teenager, swinging arms, huffing and sulking).
So to nominations;  This is a difficult one.  Why?  Because I don't really read blogs.  I read Sleepy Joe's and Loki's after that The Online Photographer.  I suppose I read Pixel's but that is because I'm heavily involved with it!

So, I'm going to nominate - Sleepy Joe.  Yes Al, I'm passing it on to you!

Now to Seven Random Facts
  1. I hold a black belt in Judo.
  2. The most favourite car that I have owned was a 1974 MG B GT.  I loved it.  No power steering, crap heater, tried to kill me a few times.  Would I have another?  Hell yes!
  3. I play guitar and keyboards.
  4. I can sail a yacht.
  5. I am more at home in the wilds than in a town or city.
  6. My favourite animals are the Wolf, Red Pandas, Genets and Otters (pretty much in that order). 
  7. I have a keen sense of smell and fantastic distance eyesight.  Although I partially deaf on my left side.

To finish off a photograph!

Welcome to the Countryside

5 comments:

  1. So I have nominated you for awards (yeah more than one!) and you have never taken them up before ;-P Thank you for passing it onto me!

    Loved your answers and still managed to learn something new. I also love that your blog is becoming more personal as time goes on, it puts a human element into your photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you??? I can't even remember seeing them!!! Sorry. Not good at this blogging thing yet!

      You know me. Quiet, reserved, blah, blah, blah!

      Delete
    2. Lol, quiet and reserved....is that just until you get to know someone ;-)

      You're getting better at it!

      Delete
    3. Something like that! Next time scream at we if you award me!

      Delete
    4. Oh and PS Love that image...made me smile! (and you do too deserve the award!)

      Delete